HR360's Workplace Safety Library, WorkSafe360!
WorkSafe360 provides a full range of easy-to-understand safety guidelines and tools to keep your clients and their employees safe and compliant, all developed and maintained by expert attorneys. From special industries such as restaurants and construction, to cybersecurity, planning for emergencies, and interactive tools, WorkSafe360 provides the most current government guidance and best practices in seconds.
WorkSafe360 includes information on the following key areas:
- How to comply with OSHA standards
- Special industry safety, including restaurants, construction, health care, and trucking
- Emergency Action Plans, and best practices for evacuations
- Cybersecurity, including how to prevent damage from a cyber attack
- Worker health, including how to prevent slips, trips, and falls
- Interactive tools, including an Emergency Action Plan Generator and a Hazardous Materials Advisor