Creates a Whole New Revenue Stream
Online HR Library
HR360 is the award-winning online HR library that provides comprehensive, easy-to-navigate human resources and benefits guidelines, interactive tools, HR forms, and federal and state labor law information. HR360 is maintained by a team of staff attorneys who are experts in federal and state HR and benefits laws and best practices.
Whether you have 5 employees or 500, HR360’s online library provides the step-by-step guidance for interviewing, hiring, conducting performance reviews, and terminating that will help them stay compliant. In addition, HR360’s guidance is written in plain English, so it’s easy to understand. The HR360 library includes:
- Online guides that provide step by step guidance for COBRA and FMLA, as well as how to review, hire, and terminate employees
- Easy-to-use interactive Employee Handbook Builder
- Interactive tools, including a Sample Job Description Builder, Salary Benchmarking Tool, Performance Review Builder, and HR self-assessment modules
- Online video training modules
- Federal- and state-required downloadable posters
- Monthly HR compliance webinars for your employers
The HR consultants who respond to HR Hotline calls are certified human resources professionals with specialized education in the field, each having 15 years of experience, on average. The daily hours of the HR Hotline are from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET. The HR Hotline provides information on a full range of HR topics, including interviews, discipline, termination, state employment laws, wage and hour issues, and leaves of absence.