1. Broker360 HR360's very popular program for brokers and their clients includes interactive tools such as a Total Compensation Statement Builder and the following key components:
750 subscriptions to HR360's attorney-maintained HR library for clients and prospects
ACA news alerts and PDF checklists and guides branded with your log
Monthly customizable HR and benefits newsletter (includes free emailing system)
Site customization or white labeling with logo and site colors
News Feed tool for website featuring ACA and HR updates
5500 Lead Generator for one state
Price:$2,299/year*. *For up to 3 producers.
2. Wrap SPD Generator Wrap360 is the trusted online system that generates Wrap Summary Plan Descriptions (SPDs) and Wrap Plan Documents quickly and efficiently, complete with the best client support in the industry.
Co-developed by a major ERISA law firm and HR360's staff of attorneys
Increase your income by charging a fee for Wrap documents and create a whole new profit center
Receive email alerts when Wrap templates have been updated due to changing laws
Unlimited Wrap SPDs, Wrap Plan Documents, HSA/PCP Documents, Health FSAs, HRAs, Spanish Language Wrap SPDs and plan documents, and QSEHRA documents.
No more printing out individual notices or painstaking customization--with HR360's Benefits Notices Generator, you'll have the notices you need in a snap, plus distribution guidelines. If your clients are audited by the DOL, they will be required to show their benefits notices, so this compliance tool is a must-have.
4. Training360 (Broker360 Customers Only) Training360 is the most economical Learning Management System available today delivering high-quality, in-demand courses developed by experts. Our easy-to-understand, professionally-produced videos include interactive quizzes for a quality learning experience.
Set your employer groups up in minutes—your portal is so easy-to-use
Save your clients thousands of dollars in training costs—outstanding value-add service
Employers assign training courses based on role in the company--Employees, Managers/Supervisors or HR
Employers can track employee progress per course
Provides anytime, anywhere online access for employees
Works across all devices – PCs, laptops, tablets and phones
Partial Listing of Training Courses Included
California Sexual Harassment Prevention for Supervisors
Sexual Harassment Prevention for Employees (with specific training for CA, CT and ME)
Diversity in the Workplace
Substance Abuse in the Workplace: A Manager’s Guide
Family and Medical Leave Act
Price:$1,499/year for up to 300 employers with up to 300 employees at each company.
5. New NAHU Member Program Every new NAHU member will receive one username and password access to HR360’s attorney-reviewed HR and benefits compliance libraryFREEfor the first year.
HR360’s attorney-maintained online HR and benefits compliance library provides the most current news and guidelines regarding ACA, ERISA, HR best practices, and federal and state labor laws.
Price: Free for the first year. Renewal after the first year is $499 per year.
6. Existing NAHU Members: One Year Subscription to HR Compliance Library This subscription provides access to the HR Library only (one username and password access per subscription) and excludes any client outreach tools including monthly newsletters, ACA News alerts and customizable PDF checklists and guides.
HR360’s attorney-maintained online HR and benefits compliance library provides the most current news and guidelines regarding ACA, ERISA, HR best practices, and federal and state labor laws. Click here for a full tour of the HR Library.
Price:$499/year. Regular price is $999/year.
Free Trial Access To HR360's Compliance Tools
HR 360, Inc. 50 Washington Street Norwalk, CT 06854 email@example.com 800-552-8211